Motor Vehicle Tort
The Motor Vehicle Tort Group can handle any matter, from simple soft-tissue claims to catastrophic losses, including wrongful death claims. The trial attorneys in our group have tried over 80 cases since the late 1990s alone, and have handled numerous arbitrations and mediations.
We have extensive experience in uninsured and underinsured motorist law, and have argued over ten appeals in that area of law alone. We are often called upon to try cases on the eve of trial and are able to respond to the challenge. When necessary, we work with accident reconstructionists, high quality investigators and members of the medical community who routinely testify in Connecticut.
- Jennifer Cavalier Mozzer, Partner
- Jane S. Bietz, Partner
- Kevin C. Hines, Partner
- Kelly B. Gaertner, Partner
- Bridget M. Ciarlo, Partner
- Regina P. Armon, Partner
- Miruna C. Popescu Voiculescu, Senior Associate
- Carmine Annunziata, Senior Associate
- Nicholas E. Kale, Senior Associate
- Philip M. Chabot, SeniorAssociate
- Stephanie S. O’Loughlin, Associate
- Samim Jabarkhail, Associate
- Richard Mather, Associate